Create your electronic signature to sign the sales documents online
Virtual signatures enable rapid online document signing, sharing critical contracts and paperwork with customers and freelancers. On this page, you’ll learn how to type and draw signatures online. It is much easier than using physical signatures on documents.
What is a virtual/electronic signature?
A virtual signature, or electronic signature, is a legal term used to describe an electronic image of a handwritten signature. The image is created with a digital pen and tablet, or a mouse, and is used to sign documents in the same way a handwritten signature would be used. Because the image is digital, it can be attached to email messages and other electronic documents.
A virtual or electronic signature is often used to verify the identity of the person signing the document and to protect the document from tampering.
Simple to use and completely secure
Complete safety to your signature
Every file transmission and connection is encrypted. We ensure that confidentiality of your information and e signature is completely safe and secure.
No technical resources required
Because the whole singing process is cloud-based, there is no need to install any software to draw your signature.
Draw signature online on any device
Our tool allows you to draw signature online using any device laptop, mobile or iPad.
What are the benefits of drawing signatures online?
In this digital age, more and more people are turning to the internet to conduct their business. This is because the internet provides a number of benefits that are not available in the traditional world of business. One such benefit is the ability to draw signatures online.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to do this. Here are some of the benefits of drawing signature online:
- The first benefit is that it is an easy and convenient way to sign documents. You can sign documents from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
- The second benefit is that it is a secure way to sign documents. Your signature will be encrypted and protected from fraud.
- When you sign a document online, you don’t need a printer or scanner.
- The signature cannot be forged and the document cannot be edited without the signature being detected. This makes it a reliable way of signing contracts and other important documents.
How to draw an electronic signature?
Here’s a step by step guide on how to draw an electronic signature:
1. Create a Fresh Proposals account
Get on board with Fresh Proposals.
Fresh Proposals handles all the aspects of the signing process- from collecting consent to delivering and storing the e-signed proposals/contracts/documents and detailed audit trail of the transaction.
2. Select a proposal/contract/agreement you need to sign
From the range of proposal templates select a template, customize it as per your needs and add an electronic signature in the document before you click “send”.
3. Create an electronic signature
A quick video to show you how to add a signature to your proposal.
You can change its color, border, size, etc
How do I create an electronic signature?
You can generate your electronic signature in a few different ways with Fresh Proposals. Each way takes only a few clicks and swipes. Here are your choices:
- Draw your signature using your finger:If you have accessibility to a touchscreen, you can make your electronic signature immediately in your document by using your finger. This is especially useful when you’re signing on a mobile device or tablet.
- Upload a picture of your signature: Take a photo of your paper signature with your phone or camera and when you upload it to your Fresh Proposals account it’ll be converted into a .png file. You can use that file over the signature line in your proposal.
- Draw your signature with the cursor: You can make a unique electronic signature by dragging the cursor with your mouse or touchpad.
- Type your signature using the keyboard: This is the simplest method for creating an e signature. Once you’ve entered your name, you can select a font that matches your paper signature.