Updated on 14th March, 2020
By using and continue to use our website and service, you acknowledge and agree to accept the terms of privacy. If you do not accept our privacy practice, you should not use or continue to use Website or our services.
Security and Confidentiality of Personal Information
Fresh Proposals has taken reasonable commercial measures and steps to implement security of data. We follow generally acceptable industry practices to protect personally identifiable information submitted to our website or our services (data-in-transit and data-at-rest). It is your responsibility as well to protect your account by not-disclosing credentials of your account to anyone.
However despite of our best efforts to keep your data secure, there is no method of transmission over internet and digital storage which is 100% secure. Rest assured, we make every effort to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee its unbreakable security.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect following personal information from you.
When you register your account with us, you must provide first name, last name, valid name of you business, address, phone number. We will ask you to create login information, site name and set password for your account. We do not collect credit card number at Fresh Proposals. We may use competent third party providers to process payment from our customers.
As you will continue to access and use our service, we may collect business contact information of your colleagues, business partners and customers which you may invite to use the tool along with any business proposal you may create in your account. We may collect IP address of the visitor and users to detect unauthorized access, transactions, manage website, service traffic and collect other analytics on the Website and services.
How Do We Collect The Information?
When you fill up the sign-up form or request information on our website, your information is submitted to us. We may also use “cookies”, small data files, stored on your computer, smartphones. Cookies help you as well as us, to manage your use of our Website. We also use third party tools such as Google Analytics to understand the sources of traffic, patterns of how visitors, users interact with our Website and other services.
Why Do We Collect The Information?
We collect the information about you to
- Uniquely identify visitors and users of the system and offer customized services
- To recognize you as a regular user and not a new visitor (to avoid display of repeating information)
- To identify who you are (so to allow you to access your account, interest specific information )
- To gauge size of our visitors based on repeat usage of the Website and outreach them based on interests behaviour
- To identify your progress in using the service
- To evaluate the visiting patterns as a part of research tool to understand different usage patterns and make suitable offers
- To conduct technical, user oriented and other research
How Do We Propose to Use This Information?
We will use your information for following purposes.
- To provide sales enablement services such as creating proposals, sending proposals to your contacts, generating analytics for the improvement of sales process
- To improve the Website and our services
- To promote and market our services, resources
- To keep up the professional relationship with you and communicate which may include account verification, security and data protection measures, promoting products, services
- To offer customised services, requesting or collecting your preferences of using our services
- To administer, manage or improve business operations
- To meet authorized, legal, statutory compliance requirements
Hosted on high performing Google and Amazon clouds (AWS), we assure you that all our customer information is held confidential. We never sell our customer list or our customer information to anyone. All the customer information collected such as name, email address, phone number, website, social media handles, mailing address, billing information or any other information related to third party integrations is collected for the sole purpose of providing best services to our customers and to update them of the improvements to our product and services.
We will send product updates, special offers or promotional notices via mail, email or voice broadcast, from time to time, to our customers and prospects who have expressed interest and requested such information. The customer/ prospect can always opt out from receiving such offers/ notifications by following the opt out link on the specific communication or by contacting Fresh Proposals directly.
How Do We Share Personal Information
We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may however share your information with third parties to offer services to you such as payment gateway. Since we do not process credit card data, we do not collect your credit card information. We use third party payment gateway providers to process payments and these vendors need to use your information to carry out the business function such as payment.
- Based on your request, we may export and share your information with third party providers for application-integration purpose such as helpdesk, support, chatting application.
- We may collect, aggregate and share your information in anonymous manner with third party vendors to improve our Website and services
- We may share your personal information as required by law with investigating agencies or if we believe it is necessary to disclose the information to protect our rights and/or to comply with legal process involving our business, website or service.
- We may share your personal information if we believe it is required to stop, prevent or uncover illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse of our Website, Service or anything that may cause threat physical safety of our employees, associated third party vendors
- We may transfer your personal information with third party in the event of change of ownership of website, services or business. We will inform you via email, in the event of change of ownership or change of control of personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You can access, review, update and request deletion of your personal information with us. To access your personal information with us, you can simply login to your Fresh Proposals account and update it. In case you do not have active Fresh Proposals account, we need your written request via email.
Upon receiving your request, we will take commercially reasonable steps and time to provide you way to access your personal information. We may ask for reasonable fee to cover the cost of providing access and removing information.
TRY FRESHPROPOSALS NOW