Got a question? We’re here to answer!!!
Browse through these FAQs to find answers to the commonly asked questions about eSignature.
If you don’t see a question here, drop us a line on our Contact Page
What is an electronic signature?
An electronic signature is a term for any document or contract that is signed electronically without the use of paper, it’s a replacement for a handwritten signature.
How to create an electronic signature?
An electronic signature is created by typing your name into a document and then pressing a button to sign it. This signature can then be used to prove that you agreed to the terms of the document.
Are electronic signature legally binding?
Yes, an electronic signature is legally binding. However, for an electronic signature to be legally valid, it must fulfill the following conditions:
- It should provide a definite intent to sign or a clear option to opt-out
- It demands that you give consent before signing.
- It attributes the signature clearly. This could include an email trail or record, IP address, or the time of the signature.
- The signature must be directly connected or associated with the document.
How to send a document for an electronic signature?
- The signee receives an email with a unique link to the document, which validates them and allows them to sign the document.
- The Fresh Proposals records the IP address of the signing parties, along with the date and the time it was signed.
- Once it’s all signed, Fresh Proposals offer both the signees a digital copy of the signed proposal for the record.
How to create electrnoc signature in Word?
- Place the cursor over the desired signature line
- Go to the insert tab and click on “picture”
- Insert a scanned signature of yours (.jpg file)
Difference between electronic signature and digital signature
An electronic signature is just what it sounds like; a signature that can be done electronically, either by putting a specially formatted signature or by leveraging any third-party electronic signature software like Fresh Proposals that allows you to sign any document from any electronic device.
A digital signature is a mathematical technique used to validate the authenticity of a message or document. It is created using a public key cryptography system and is attached to an electronic message or document to verify the sender’s identity and ensure the message has not been tampered with.
What are the features of electronic signature?
There are several other features that make an e-signature valid.
- You can sign any type of document.
- The signature is legally binding in most cases.
- It is easy to use and can be completed quickly.
- You can sign any document online on your laptop, mobile, or tablet.
- You can send signature documents to multiple clients and let hundreds of copies be signed and processed together in a coordinated way.
- They’re more secure than handwritten signatures.
e Signature Solutions For Every Industry
Send your next business document online and get it signed using eSignature software
TRY FRESHPROPOSALS NOW
Start Converting Prospects Today
USE FRESH PROPOSALS TOOL AND INCREASE YOUR SALES
Send Professionally Designed Proposals. Clients Will Readily Prefer of You
100 % Customizable Template
Though this template is professionally designed, it is 100 % customizable. You can modify its design, fonts, images as well as content as you would like.
Show Your Best Work
Include your portfolio of photoshoots, images as well as videos in your proposal. Let your prospect/ client experience your capabilities, skills better
One time fees or recurring / hourly pricing; no worry. Simply include your fees item and let your prospect change quantity or select option things.
Drag-n-Drop Content Editor
You have lot more flexibility and superior control how your proposal is going to look like. You can drag-drop desired content using online editor.
Track Prospect Insights
Know exactly how your prospective client is interactive with your proposals. Use these insights to smartly convert your prospects into customers.
Online Signature, Acceptance
Be that forward looking vendor who uses cutting edge tools and technologies. You will be sending proposal that your clients can sign online.